Former home of the Tampa Bay Rays (MLB) Spring Training Camp
- Close proximity to top-rated international airports which makes for easy trip logistics.
- (5) Major League Baseball regulation-sized fields with batter’s eyes, plus a half-field (infield only).
- Full complement of protective field screens for MLB-style batting practice, including L-screens, infield protective screens, and hitting shell backstops.
- 8-pack of pitcher’s mounds and catcher’s area centrally located in 4-field quad.
- 4) MLB-size outdoor cages with L-screens.
- 15,000 square foot turfed indoor hitting facility with L-screens and 12 clay pitching mounds useful during inclement weather and/or evenings.
- 4,000 square foot fully equipped weight room and training area useful to supplement baseball workouts.
- Scouting tower in center of 4-field quad, complete with restrooms and concessions stand.
- MLB-style club house with lockers, restrooms and showers useful for arrival days and getaway days before heading to the airport.
The St. Petersburg/Clearwater area features:
- Extracurricular activities close by such as MLB, Minor League, and NCAA Baseball games; Busch Gardens, award winning beaches, etc.
- Lots to do for teams, parents, families and fans!
- Florida’s beautiful Gulf Coast.
- Warm weather, green grass & sunshine!